Case Studies for Alex Kasendorf
- Negotiated buy out of $1M commercial property mortgage with potential for personal liability for property owner.
- Negotiated complex and favorable resolution of multi-million dollar construction loan litigation related to improvements to residential property.
- Participated as member of the Oakland Raiders trial team in Los Angeles Superior Court in a $1 billion trial between the Raiders and the NFL regarding the Hollywood Park Stadium project.
- Obtained easement for ingress and egress for client in contentious matter that settled prior to trial.
- Successfully defended claims of embezzlement for a multi-national security company which led to a post judgment award of $700,000 in fees.